Sunday, August 3, 2008

Farewell, For Now

As I write this, we’re sitting in the airport Sunday morning in Warsaw listening to my Exodus 15 CD and waiting to check in for our flight back to the United States. I’ll post it when I get home, which will be a little more than 24 hours from now.

It hardly seems possible that FishArt is over and our week in Poland is quickly drawing to a close. It was an amazing week and I feel blessed to have been a part of it. If FishArt is the same week next year, there’s just 358 days left until we see many of you again. This is my second FishArt and I fully intend to make it a tradition every year. If God is gracious to me, I will be back next year working on the blog. For those of you who were on our team this year, I hope you choose to come back and work with us as well.

For those who did not attend FishArt but are reading about it online, you missed a great week of learning about the arts and building our relationship with God. The staff at PROeM knows how to put on a good camp.

We want you to keep checking this blog. There are still things that need to be posted. The daily videos for Wednesday and Thursday; the blog team’s final project, “The Bible in 8 Minutes”; plus some videos and photos from the various workshops. We also hope to post the entire interview with the worship leaders as they discuss the meaning of worship. So keep checking the blog, at least for the next few days.

Thank you once again for allowing my family and me to be a part of your lives for the past week. I am better for having done so.

David

2 comments:

Kaja said...

yeah, it was an amazing week :) I hope to see you next year :)

Unknown said...

... Every Fishart is so great that it's so hard to leave... But this was the best one ever!! I miss you all so much!!
If you will come next year I think it could be even more perfect!!